Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello

Hi everyone.  This is Jack Vining writing to say thanks for letting me join the JSA community.  I'll be doing what I can to support the website and help with any math needs that might come up.  I'm a math grad student about to start teaching Calc for life sciences for the second summer session.

I was asked to write a quick bio so I'll do that now:
Started studying Japanese when I was a senior in high school(learned a little vocab and hiragana)
I college(at RIT) I took 2 and a half years of formal classes to earn a minor.
Currently I try to expand my vocab whenever I can(try to inch through light novels and exclusively play games in Japanese)

I'm really looking forward to another year of strengthening my vocabulary so if I look confused I'm happy because that means I'm learning.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment