Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Come by the Quad tomorrow!!!

Heyyyyyyyy ya!

Hows the semester treating you?

I've been stuck in my lab and office all day long these days. I just came back to home now, 8pm... because I am hungry. LOL I need to cook supper :( I've been dreaming of having my own chef!! Ummmmmmmmmm, what should I cook tonight? What did you guys eat?

Anyway, why I am writing the blog today is to announce that...

we will have a campus involvement fair at the Quad tomorrow from 11am-3pm.
Please come by JSA booth to:

say hello to us,
enjoy the weather,
speak Japanese,
explore another organizations (there will be more than 50, I guess),
get free snacks (As I remember, they provide free foods each year. Last year I got free ice cream! I do not grantee this year though),
see me LOL,
and for whatever reason!!

This will be a good chance to meet a lot of people and have a nice break from your study :D
Hope to see you there!

Have a good night,
Yuriko

No comments:

Post a Comment